Network Security: The Complete Reference by McGraw-Hill Osborne Media
This article was tagged as:Business & Management relating to Privacy; Certification relating to CompTIA; Networks, Protocols & APIs relating to Networks; Networking relating to Network Security; Security & Encryption relating to Encryption;
McGraw-Hill Osborne Media wrote about Network Security: The Complete Reference Product Description: Teaches end-to-end network security concepts and techniques. Includes comprehensive information on how to design a comprehensive security defense model. Plus, discloses how to develop and deploy computer, personnel, and physical security policies, how to design and manage authentication and authorization methods, and much more..
Item that are similar to Network Security: The Complete Reference can be found at:
- Snort IDS and IPS Toolkit (Jay Beale's Open Source Security).
- Practical Intrusion Analysis: Prevention and Detection for the Twenty-First Century: Prevention and Detection for the Twenty-First Century.
- Information Security Intelligence: Cryptographic Principles & Applications.
- The Architecture of Computer Hardware, Systems Software, & Networking: An Information Technology Approach.
- Computer Security: Principles and Practice (2nd Edition) (Stallings).