Network Security: The Complete Reference by McGraw-Hill Osborne Media
This article was tagged as:Certification relating to CompTIA; Networks, Protocols & APIs relating to Networks; Networking relating to Network Security; Security & Encryption relating to Encryption; Books relating to Reference;
McGraw-Hill Osborne Media wrote about Network Security: The Complete Reference Product Description: Teaches end-to-end network security concepts and techniques. Includes comprehensive information on how to design a comprehensive security defense model. Plus, discloses how to develop and deploy computer, personnel, and physical security policies, how to design and manage authentication and authorization methods, and much more..
Item that are similar to Network Security: The Complete Reference can be found at:
- Snort IDS and IPS Toolkit (Jay Beale's Open Source Security).
- Build Your Own Security Lab: A Field Guide for Network Testing.
- Information Security Intelligence: Cryptographic Principles & Applications.
- Practical Intrusion Analysis: Prevention and Detection for the Twenty-First Century: Prevention and Detection for the Twenty-First Century.
- CISSP Guide to Security Essentials.